1. PURPOSE OF POLICY
We always aim to provide a high standard of care in our services. Our customers’ problems and views are important to us. Bitlocus wants to resolve it to your satisfaction, learn from it and improve our business and customer experience in the future. Bitlocus commits to:
- Provide clear and fair procedure;
- Ensure that everyone working for Bitlocus knows how to handle complaints and handle it in timely fashion;
- Respond and manage the services for which complaint has been received.
2. MAKING A COMPLAINT
All complaints, whether they concern our services, our customer service, or our employees, agents or officers, should be made by filling in the form. When making a complaint, you will be required to provide the following information:
- Your name and email address;
- If you are making a complaint about a particular transaction, the Bitlocus transaction reference number;
- If you are making a complaint about a particular employee, agent or officer of ours, the name and, where appropriate, position of that employee, agent or officer;
- Topic, description and further details of your complaint including, as appropriate, all times, dates, events, and people involved;
- Details of any documents or other evidence you wish to rely on in support of your complaint;
- and Details of what you would like Bitlocus to do to resolve your complaint and to put things right.
3. HOW WE HANDLE COMPLAINTS
The Chief Compliance Officer (further - the CCO) or other relevant employees with permission of CCO after getting your complaint will start investigating it. We will acknowledge a Complaint within 5 working days. We will keep you informed about the progress, provide relative information and reasonable investigation time. When we have finished analysing, we will arrange to discuss the outcome, and write to you with:
- Details of the findings;
- Any action we have taken;
- Our proposals to resolve your complaint.
4. TIME LIMITS
You should make a complaint as soon as you can after the date on which the event occurred or came to your notice. If you complain more than three months later, we may not be able to investigate properly. But we shall also consider whether you had good reason for not making the complaint sooner and whether, despite the delay, it is still possible to investigate the complaint effectively and fairly.
5. FURTHER STEP
At any stage during the process, if you are not happy with the way the service is dealing with your complaint, you can contact Bitlocus Chief Executive Officer Andrius Normantas ([email protected])
6. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
- All complaints and information relating thereto are treated with the utmost confidence. Such information will only be shared with those employees, agents or officers of Bitlocus who need to know in order to handle your complaint.
- All personal information that we may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and your rights under that Act.
7. QUESTIONS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any questions or require further information about any aspect of this Complaint Policy or about our Complaint Procedure, please contact us here.